We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide
a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While
receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit,
and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national
origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical
or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and
support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients’
support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the Care of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk
quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain
circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety,
and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred
to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum,
refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions
on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure
to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not
be left unattended.
To ensure the Care and privacy of all patients, visitors are welcome
until 8:30 p.m., daily. Some units may have special visiting guidelines
based on patients’ needs. Visitors entering the hospital after 8:30
p.m., should use the Emergency Department entrance and check in with Security
for a visitors’ badge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Maps & Directions