St. Joseph Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Center is committed
to utilizing a multidisciplinary approach within the St. Joseph Medical
Center community to provide superior outpatient rehabilitation services
dedicated to enhancing the patients' abilities to attain their maximum
Take a Walk Through Our Clinic
Located in the Medical Mall of St. Joseph Medical Center, hospital entrance
B, the clinic is open for business Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to
6:30 p.m., and Saturdays as needed. Our clinic includes two large gyms,
seven private treatment rooms, an occupational therapy treatment room,
a hydrotherapy whirlpool room, a therapeutic aquatics pool and a bathroom
for ADL practice.
Additionally, our clinic has the following equipment available for patient use:
- A NeuroCom Balance-Master: For balance and vestibular impairments.
- A BTE: A work simulation machine with many attachments.
- The Greenleaf Hand Evaluation System.
- An aquatics pool: For treatment of a variety of diagnoses including orthopedics,
CVA and general conditioning.
- A wide variety of exercise equipment including a reciprocal arm bike, a
Stairmaster and a treadmill.
- Splinting supplies and equipment.
We invite you to call anytime to set up an appointment with one of our
employees to take a brief tour of our clinic to become better acquainted
with our environment of care for our patients.
Carondelet Health Center
1000 Carondelet Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64114
Common Diagnoses and Treatment Strategies
- Spine/Whiplash Injuries
- Balance/Vestibular Disorders
- Burns/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Pre-op DRG Training
- Gait/Crutch Training
- Hand/UE Injuries
- Burn/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab ADL Retraining
- Visual Perceptual Retraining
- DRG Pre-op Training
- Dysphagia Voice
- Pediatric Articulation and Language Training
- Adult Articulation and Language Training