St. Joseph Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Center is committed
to utilizing a multidisciplinary approach within the St. Joseph Medical
Center community to provide superior outpatient rehabilitation services
dedicated to enhancing the patients' abilities to attain their maximum
Take a Walk Through Our Clinic
Located in the Medical Mall of St. Joseph Medical Center, hospital entrance
B, the clinic is open for business Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to
5:30 p.m.. Our clinic includes a large gym, seven private treatment rooms,
an occupational therapy treatment area, a therapeutic aquatics pool and
a bathroom for ADL practice.
Additionally, our clinic has the following equipment available for patient use:
- A NeuroCom Balance-Master: For balance and vestibular impairments.
- The Greenleaf Hand Evaluation System.
- An aquatics pool: For treatment of a variety of diagnoses including orthopedics,
CVA, arthritis, and general conditioning.
- A wide variety of exercise equipment including a 2 weight stack functional
trainer, a reciprocal arm bike, a recumbent bike, 2 airdyne bikes and
- Splinting supplies and equipment.
We invite you to stop in anytime for one of our therapists to give you
a brief tour of our clinic to become better acquainted with our environment
of care toward our patients.
St. Joseph Medical Center
1000 Carondelet Dr., Ste, 205B
Kansas City, MO 64114
Common Diagnoses and Treatment Strategies
- Spine/Whiplash Injuries
- Balance/Vestibular Disorders
- Burns/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Gait/Crutch Training
- Hand/UE Injuries
- Burn/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab ADL Retraining
- Visual Perceptual Retraining
- Dysphagia Voice
- Pediatric Articulation and Language Training
- Adult Articulation and Language Training
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (exercise induced)