St. Joseph Medical Center offers a variety of amenities to help ensure
your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- Unlimited visiting hours (visitors after 8:30 p.m. should enter through
the Emergency Department entrance and check in with Public Safety)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Communication assistance for the hearing impaired and those with limited
- Massage therapy
- Entertainment and live music provided by Volunteer Services
- Room service (available 6:45 a.m.-6:45 p.m.)
Cafe Josef (serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for visitors)
Breakfast: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Bono Garden
- Spiritual Care team
- Private patient rooms
- Pet therapy visits
Free valet service (available at the Main Entrance and the St. Joseph Heart Institute
entrance, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Assistance escorting patients to treatment areas
Gift shop (open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.,
and Saturday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.)