Outpatient Dietitian Services
Accepting new patients!
*Referral is required. Currently not accepting insurance. Fee for service
is $40 and is due at time of check-in.
Jenna Koeneman is a Registered Dietitian currently specializing in bariatric
and outpatient nutrition counseling. She received a Bachelor of Science
degree in dietetics and nutrition from Missouri State University and completed
her Master of Science degree in dietetics and nutrition at the University
of Kansas Medical Center. She is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition
and Dietetics as well as the Kansas City Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
In 2017 she was named Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year by the Kansas
City Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Jenna works to educate and motivate
patients to make lifestyle changes to help them achieve personal healthcare goals.
Jenna can provide nutrition counseling services, including but not limited
to the following:
Diabetes – carbohydrate controlled diet plans,
(not medication teaching)
- Heart Disease/High Blood Pressure- low sodium diet, low fat diet, Mediterranean
diet and DASH diet, fluid restrictions.
- Weight Loss- individualized meal plans, weight loss tips and healthy eating education
- Gastrointestinal Conditions- Gluten-free diet, low FODMAP diet, low/high
- General/Healthy Nutrition
- Underweight- Increasing Calories/Protein
- Chronic Wounds- Increasing Protein/Nutrition for wound healing
- Renal- diet guidelines for patients with CKD
For more information, call 816-941-2222